Dr. Sabrina Falkner
Memberships and Honors
- Board Certified, American Board of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Atlanta Parent’s Mom Approved Doctors
- Past Department Chair of OB/Gyn Eastside Hospital
- Management of Pregnancy
- Management of Fibroids
- Management of Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery
- In-office procedures to control uterine bleeding (Novasure)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Weight loss management
- Contraceptive counseling and procedures
I am a native of Southern California and did my undergraduate and medical training at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). I practiced at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills for 3 years before relocating to Georgia. I have been in practice with The Womens Group of Gwinnett for 15 years and am very proud to be the senior partner in our practice. It is a blessing to get up every day doing what I truly love to do.
As an OB/Gyn, what I most enjoy are the relationships that I have developed with my patients who often share with me their most personal information. I enjoy taking care of women from adolescents to menopause, whether I am counseling a teenager before she goes off to college about her contraceptive options, delivering a couples first baby, or helping to alleviate some of the challenges of menopause. I find great joy in teaching patients about their health problems and making sure they are active participants in the process.
When I am not working, I enjoy running, working out, and being with my husband and 3 boys. We are avid football and basketball fans and love to travel to new places.