Memberships and Honors
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Albert D. Ernest Jr. Caring Award
- Personal Individualized Care
- Comprehensive Pregnancy Care
- Routine Well Women Care
- Family Planning
- Menstrual Disorders
- Menopausal Disorders
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Dr. Melissa Iyoyo received her undergraduate education at the University of North Florida and her medical education at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida. Following her medical education, she completed her internship and residency at the University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville, Florida. She is a board certified fellow and maintains membership in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Having moved from Florida, Dr. Iyoyo now calls Georgia home along with her husband and two sons. When she is not caring for the needs of her patients she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling to faraway places and watching movies. Dr. Iyoyo is grateful that she is able to walk alongside her patients in their health care journey by providing quality care, transparency and trust.