Memberships and Honors
- American Association of Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society for Nursing
- Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society
- Evangeline B. Landers Founders Award
- Puberty through Menopausal Gynecology
- Contraception Counseling and Procedures
- Heavy, Painful, Irregular and/or Prolonged Menses Management
- Fertility and Conception Management
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/Insulin Resistance
- Hypothyroidism/Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Weight Loss Management with Lifestyle Modification
Anna Pollard, WHNP-BC was born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised predominantly in Marietta, Georgia. She attended Georgia Institute of Technology and graduated with high honors from Georgia State University with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. After 11 years of working in one of the leading reproductive endocrinology groups in Atlanta, Anna attended Emory University and received her Master of Science in Nursing with a Women’s and Adult Health Specialty. She is dual board certified as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner by the National Certification Corporation and as an Adult Nurse Practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Anna Pollard, WHNP-BC joined the Women’s Group of Gwinnett in 2016. She knew from an early age she wanted to advocate, educate and support women in their journey from puberty through menopause. Anna takes great joy in empowering women to reach their full physical, emotional and mental health potential. Anna consistently demonstrates the ability to build a swift and solid rapport with all her patients, especially adolescents. Assisting patients with conception and fertility management is one of Anna’s greatest passions.
Anna Pollard, WHNP-BC currently resides in Cobb County with her husband and 4 teenage children. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her children, hiking, zip lining, whitewater rafting, running family 5K’s, watersports, music, theater and reading.