Memberships and Honors
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- MSM 1st Breast Cancer Awareness Chair
- Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Management of Pregnancy
- Management of Labor & Delivery
- Breast Cancer Awareness
A native of the Atlanta area, Dr. Smith received a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at Georgia Tech in 1998. Dr. Smith completed her medical education at Morehouse School of Medicine where she was part of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, and graduated in 2003. She completed her internship and residency at Mercer University/Medical Center of Central Georgia. Dr. Smith is a Board Certified Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is also a member of the Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society and Medical Association of Georgia.
Dr. Smith joined Women’s Group of Gwinnett in 2007. Dr. Smith is committed to patients’ education, safety and best interest in providing care to obtain both a healthy mother and newborn baby.
Dr. Smith special interests include spending time with family, traveling with friends, watching football, reading and all things Harry Potter.